Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weekend in IN

We went back to Indiana this last weekend. It was great to be home and get some wedding planning out of the way. It's getting close people, 8 weeks from Saturday.
I had my first bridal shower on Friday night. It was put together by my beautiful aunts
shown below along with my mom. Thanks Ladies!!




Eleanor and Evelyn are always excited to be apart of wedding parties.


Saturday we celebrated Parker's 1st birthday. Its amazing how fast this last year has gone.
This little buddy is so special to us!

I love how he has that "What are you lookin at Aunt Maree, this is MY cake!"




Sunday morning we had a meeting at the Conrad to go over some details of our special day. Jay handled it like a trooper. I, on the other hand was a grouchy mess, too many questions all at once. Wedding planning ugh!
The proud mommas


No comments: